Fir Balsam + Pine Wood
A fresh breath of mountain air. Eucalyptus and lemon peel meet with musky pine wood and sweet cinnamon for a refreshing, invigorating combination.
This fragrance contains essential oils of Fir Needle and CinnamonFRAGRANCE NOTES: Cold Mountain Air + Lemon Peel + Eucalyptus + Green Apple + Juniper + Fir Balsam + Cinnamon + Pine Wood + Musk
Made with a paraffin free coconut wax blend
Lead and Zinc free cotton core wick
Free of color dyes and additives
Due to the nature of natural wax and vanillin content in some fragrance oils, slight variations, yellowing, or discoloring may occur and are natural
|This size is ideal for filling small room or restroom|
|Fragrance Family: fresh, woody|
|6 ounce / 35+ hour burn time|
- Trim wick before re-lighting EACH time. Simply pinch off burnt tips with finger tips or wick trimmer. This ensures a clean and safe burn
- Allow candle to burn a minimum of 3 hours before extinguishing so candle reaches a proper, full, and even melt pool. Allowing your candle to burn evenly to the edges of the glass will reward you with the longest burn time
- Keep candle away from any draft or direct air flow (fan, window, directly under A/C or heater) Having your candle around direct air flow will cause your wick to flicker the flame and produce black smoke around your glass
- Keep away from pets and children
- NEVER leave candle unattended
Get The Most Out Of Your Products With Proper TLC!
- Always light your candle within sight; NEVER leave unattended!
- CEL SAL recommends using long matches or a stick lighter when lighting to prevent black smoldering around your glass. If using short match sticks or pocket size lighter, you are more inclined to tilt the candle jar thus creating smolder to build up. To remove smolder, simply wipe around the glass with a paper towel.
Only trim your wick when your candle is completely cooled!
Cel Sal candles are completely free of color dyes and additives, so you may notice natural discoloration from the fragrance oils.